Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This Is Me.



Coat: Paddington Market: Sydney
Skirt: From when I was very young!
Tights: Farmers
Shirt: Tsubi
Boots: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Gloves: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted
Faux Fur Hat: Thrifted
Bow: Thrifted

Goodness! Thank you all for the comments on the the last post! I'd hardly gone over 10 before that post and you all are so lovely.

This week has been a blur of op-shop (thrifting) trips, that really I should never have gone on, I have enough things to sell already, but I just can't help myself!, Family gatherings and numerous nights sat infront of nextdoors projector waching movie after movie.

Lately I have no idea where my days are dissapearing to. Ever since I moved into the city it's like my life is on fast-forward! I always wonder how time floats away so quickly when I work much much shorter hours than my friends and dont even need to leave the house to do so!

My two 9-5 flatmates agree that if they are off work for more than a weekend, they get incredibly restless and would rather be slogging away at their jobs! I could never understand how people could run out of things to do and have always loved free time more than anything.
I guess i'm just one of those people that don't get board in their own company....or as of late in the company of my boyfriend, laptop and Bloglovin....

Toodles

32 comments:

E.K. said...

I love the hat. Tinting the photo yellow adds a lot of character!

Elizabeth said...

your outfit is too amazing! :-)

K8 said...

You look like Zoey Dashionel (Excuse me as I butcher the spelling of her name)

Ayesha said...

Thanks so much!

Chester- I was just posting on Wardrobe Remix how I get that reaction a lot!

Anonymous said...

Your coat is amazing - I love your style: like coming out of a fairytale.

Nemerae said...

Amazing outfit again, very vintage :) and gorgeous coat!!
xx

chalortte said...

This is you and I love your style !
I want the same coat !

Pixienish said...

THAT IS SUCH A RAD COAT

Demi said...

thank you for your comment, honey :)

you look absolutely amazing! I lovee everything!!

xx

Mimi said...

Omg this coat...I want it!

Andrea Eames said...

Great hat! And I'm the same - I work from home, and enjoy being by myself and having lots of flexibility and free time. Nothing better.

Francheska L said...

I love this!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I seriously adore this look from head to toe! Especially the coat, that coat is AMAZING!

Flashes of Style said...

You have amazing style! I absolutely love that coat.

jakubowa said...

beautiful outfit! I love your style, something pretty!

..... said...

I love the style of your blog and your photos :) Your coat is very very pretty! kisses

LJ said...

love your outfit!
xx-LJ from SOS!

alexandra grecco said...

soooo lovely! xxx

Ida said...

You are so adorable!

I don't get such people either. Free time is free time, and it is the best.

EN VANITÉ said...

i love your outfit :)

Tereza Š. said...

I totally love this look, this i so well put together!

cuteseas said...

you are lovely! love the outfit!

Behind The Seams said...

great outfit!

A Rage In Jersey said...

gorgeous outfit!

Anonymous said...

love the hat!

www.balmainbazaar.blogspot.com

paanie said...

what an adorable and quirky style you have. i love it!

Unknown said...

you are pretty!

am gonna be moving to NZ this coming summer. am very excited, very very excited. hihi

visit me sometime
http://denisekatipunera.blogspot.com
you wanna link exchange?

have a great day!

Shes Dressing Up said...

I love everything you're wearing! You're so lucky to find all this amazing stuff thrifting, I just don't feel like there are enough decent items in charity shops here. Anything half decent gets snapped up by a vintage store owner and the price is increased ridiculously =[

Anonymous said...

this outfit went straight into my inspiration folder! beautiful!

Jane said...

ah, love this outfit. so vintage-y and sweet

Please come visit me at Vintage Tea!

x

Trish Hunter said...

Gosh you dress so well!
Do you ever get told you look like Zooey Deschanel? Surely all the time!! Identical!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing coat!